Father's Day Gift Ideas

Gandys Swim Shorts

Gandys are a wonderful brand that I came across about a year ago, they sell unique and individual items, and a proportion of all sales go to their brilliant charity building orphans. If you have a summer holiday coming up, these would make a lovely gift for Father's Day.

Gandys Flip Flops

Similarly, these flip flops would great for the (hopefully) upcoming hot weather. I have a pair of Gandy flip flops myself so I can vouch for their comfiness!

Beard Oil

My Dad is not particularly into skincare and I think that is the case with most Dad's out there too. Something small like a beard oil or wax is useful, luxurious and a great little gift if you don't want to break the bank! I have linked to this one on House of Fraser, but I know that John Lewis and many other stores offer various others.

White Stuff Soap on a Rope

Another little 'skincare' gift is this soap on a rope from White Stuff. This is perfect for the Dad who has everything and is almost guaranteed to be used up as it's a necessity! 

Personalised Cadburys Bar

This is actually a gift that I received for Christmas from my boyfriend, I really loved it and I think it's a great gift for any occasion! Again, the perfect little present for the Dad who has everything, or the Dad who loves a chocolate treat! You can pick from a selection of bars to personalise and add pictures too.

Framed Darth Vader Lego

If your Dad is a Star Wars fan like mine (or Doctor Who, Marvel etc. Etsy has it all!), this would be a fabulous gift and one that I am seriously considering for this Fathers Day! I think it's so cute and individual, you can also pick from multiple other Star Wars quotes/figures.




Finally, I recommend http://www.makeitpersonal.co.uk. This site offers so many gift ideas, all of which can be personalised to be extra special for Fathers Day. 

I hope you have enjoyed my Fathers Day Gift Ideas and found them useful!

Haze x 










Share:

0 comments