My 21st Birthday Weekend!

If you follow me on Twitter, you will already know (because I wouldn't stop going on about it), but if not, I'll tell you here: last weekend I celebrated my 21st birthday. 


I took advantage of the fact that myself and a lot of my friends were home for Easter and celebrated more than a few times. So, now that I am back at uni and drowning in essays and exam revision, I thought I'd cheer myself up and look back at a fab weekend...






I started with drinks and dancing with my friends (how cool are those cocktails at the top? They tasted like birthday cake), the perfect way to kick-start a birthday weekend.

The following evening my family and I ate SO MUCH Indian food at The Don in Central Milton Keynes, where I was also surprised with these 21 gorgeous chocolate fudge cupcakes, made by Caked and Baked by Hayley










On my actual birthday, we were so lucky with the weather. It was the hottest day of the year so far so my parents, Luke and I took full advantage of that and headed to Ashridge for a walk, to climb the monument and for a lovely lunch in the sun at their cafe.

As you can see, our dog, Jinx, was so impressed with all the walking.






The day after my birthday was date day for me and Luke. We took a trip to Whipsenade Zoo and spent our day wandering, looking at all the animals and having a picnic. It was the perfect, chilled day out; I always love a good zoo trip.










Luke majorly spoiled me this year - my birthday present from him was spending a magical Easter weekend in Bath. 

Again, we were so lucky with the weather. Bath is absolutely beautiful, too, and we seriously over-indulged on some amazing food in between sight-seeing (blog post coming soon!).

I had the best birthday - it's left me thoroughly chilled and refreshed, ready for the impending exam season and SO excited for more sun, time with friends and trips away in the summer! 


Haze x








Share:

0 comments