My First Blogger Event

Hey there, how are you?

Last Saturday, I enjoyed a great start to the morning when I attended a Bloggers Brunch for local Milton Keynes bloggers, at The Swan in Salford.  


The event was organised by the wonderful Sophie over at Sophie's Suitcase and it was so much fun. I had never been to any kind of event like this before so I wasn't too sure what to expect, but it was such a fun experience. I got to chat to so many lovely bloggers and I feel like I made some real friends which is always good!


The Swan itself is not a restaurant that I had ever been to before, but I will definitely be going again soon. It is a gastro pub with a really gorgeous interior and from the brunch that we had I can tell you that the food is really good too! 

We had juice, coffee and tea on the tables to help ourselves to and we were also treated to a glass of bubbly each, although I turned mine into a sort of Bucks Fizz so I didn't feel too guilty about alcohol so early in the morning!


For brunch I went for the eggs benedict, which was so so good; the poached eggs were cooked to perfection. I think most of us went for either the eggs benedict or the eggs royale and all of the plates were completely clean pretty quickly!

Of course, I couldn't write this blog post without mentioning the incredible goody bag that we were lucky enough to receive! It was full of amazing local goodies and discount vouchers, including stationery from one of the lovely bloggers who attended the event, Emma from Lethbridge Cards.


I've already finished the muddle and mash cocktail mix from the goody bag, I got the coco berry cosmopolitan flavour which I added to gin, and I will 100% be purchasing more, it was so sweet and yummy - perfect for an easy, homemade cocktail. 

I cannot wait for my next blogging event, if you are a local blogger definitely keep your eye out for things like these as it was so much fun and an amazing opportunity to get to know new bloggers and their content!

Please excuse the fact that my hair is more or less completely covering my face - that damn wind!

If you are a blogger reading this, please link your site below as this event really got me wanting to discover some new blogs!


Haze x






Share:

0 comments