Recent Instagrams No.5

It's been a while since I've done one of these! 

Life has been pretty busy lately, but the good kind of busy, until I got ill and now feel like death when I get out of bed (yay). So, let me talk you through it from my recent Instagram pics...




If you haven't had a brookie before, you are missing out. I made 20 a few weeks ago for my housemates and they were gone by the following evening! My recipe is here and it's SO easy, I couldn't not share it.




I LOVE this photo, and this jacket, and these girls. We were treated to a wonderful dinner at The Botanist, Birmingham and then went on to their GinFest, it was one of the best nights out I've had in a long time! 




My Mum made a last minute trip to Birminghamto see me a couple of weekends ago, for a much needed girly day out, and these mocktails did the trick. Bodega is such a pretty restaurant, too, I had to limit myself to just one Instagram and it was a tough choice!




Again, I love this jacket. And this girl. We had the best night seeing David O'Doherty at the Glee Club in Birmingham with our housemate and friends a little while back, as you can see by our cheesy grins. Also, I feel like making this photo black and white made up for the rubbish quality (pro photo tips).  




Luke was really cute the other day and showed up at my door in Birmingham to take me for dinner. We ate tonnes of incredible pizza and discovered a great new restaurant, so a good night all round!




My lovely friend Vikki had her work leaving do on Friday. We ate, drank (probably a little too much) and had a great night. I'm sure she will be sorely missed in the office and I've made her promise to keep in touch. Also, how huge does my head look in this pic?




My dog, Jinx, is adorable and very much enjoyed this dog-friendly coffee shop in Woburn Sands. I couldn't not post this photo, I mean, look at those eyes!




And finally, I went to see Kings of Leon on Monday and they were hands down the best sounding live band that I have ever seen. 


So, it's been a busy few weeks and it's looking as though the next little while will be more of the same, which is making me a pretty damn happy blogger!


Haze x




Share:

0 comments