A Giraffe Breakfast



Yesterday morning Luke and I fancied trying somewhere new for breakfast, so we took a trip to Giraffe in the Centre:MK. It was amazing!

For drinks, I tried the Sunrise smoothie, which was a blend of banana, orange and strawberry - my three favourite fruits. Luke went for the fresh orange juice and they both tasted great, they reminded me of summer holidays!




Luke went for the Full Brunch without baked beans, which was bacon, herby sausages, potato wedges (which tasted incredible), scrambled egg and sourdough toast. The sausages were so yummy and I think that I will definitely be trying this breakfast next time!




I went for the pancake stack with maple syrup and streaky bacon - I think the picture makes it look like there wasn't enough bacon, but there definitely was and I could barely finish my plate. The pancakes were so soft, sweet and fluffy, they definitely fulfilled my sugar craving!




We finished off our breakfasts with a hot chocolate (Luke) and a latte (me). I loved the little glass mugs that the drinks were served in. In fact, I loved the whole experience: the food was so good, we couldn't have asked for better service and the restaurant is really airy and bright.





A definite new favourite and much better than my previous, slightly negative review.


Haze x




Share:

0 comments