My Recent Instagrams No.4

Hello, hello, how are you? Ready for an Instagram catch up?




I was throwing it back to holiday with this one, whilst curled up on Luke's sofa with a hot water bottle and horrendous stomach pains (have I mentioned how shit IBS is recently?). I MISS GRAN CANARIA.




I had the best time on Friday night, catching up with my wonderful work friends over cocktails and Mexican food. You've definitely all seen Vikki before - she's one of my faves!




Catfish and the Bottlemen were AMAZING last week, one of the best bands that I have ever seen live and I will definitely be looking out for their next UK tour.




Are you even at uni if you don't instagram a photo after every night out?




I'm so sad that firework season has now come to an end, I can't wait until New Years to hopefully see some more. Luke's Mum hosted a wonderful bonfire night at home and I had a lot of fun with some sparklers!




My housemate invited me to a Honne gig with her a couple of weeks back and, although I was admittedly a little dubious, it was so much fun and they really do put on a great live show. I love living in Birmingham with so many great music venues so close by!




Yes, this burger was just as good as it looks and yes, I did write up a whole post on this meal. If you're in Birmingham, Yorks Bakery Cafe should definitely be on your go-to restaurant list!




More food, and yet another meal that I reviewed on here. Yakinori is one of my favourite places to eat and fits perfectly into my new Birmingham Student Eats series!



Haze x











Share:

0 comments